General Terms and Conditions
Chauffeur Hub Ltd offer one core service of ‘luxury travel , which breaks down into three branded offerings – Comfort, Luxury and Safety. These are defined as (the “Service”) in these Terms and Conditions. By using our service , you acknowledge that you have read, and you agree to be bound by and comply with these Terms and Conditions
Purchases Of Services
- By placing an order through our website, you agree that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- We will acknowledge by e-mail your order for a Service at the time you place your order.
- Once the order has been accepted and the service has been confirmed we will then notify you by mail.
- We may at our sole discretion cancel the service ordered by you in the following circumstances: if you fail to pay for the agreed amount for the service prior to the service commencing; any credit card or direct debit details submitted by you for payment are found not to be valid or cease to be valid.
- Cancellation of orders made howsoever caused shall be without prejudice to any rights or liabilities accrued at the date of cancellation.
Payments And Deposits
- Credit card payments by Amex are subject to a 2 % surcharge.
- Wedding car hire payments will be taken 7 days prior to the event.
Your booking may be subject to additional waiting time after 60 min free on all aiport pickups ( not private jets ) And 15min on any other pick-up address
- The charge on your credit card statement will be shown as Chauffeur Hub Ltd. The prices for the Services are as set out on the Website and in the price payable for the specific service ordered will be sent by email to you when the booking is confirmed.
- Your payment will be processed by a secure connection at the time you place your order on the relevant section of the Website.
- Payment is required by credit or debit card prior to services commencing.
- During the booking process, we will ask you to complete/provide a payment by credit card or direct card to enable us to collect payment for the services required.
- We send electronic invoices/advice of charges to you in Adobe Acrobat PDF versions.
- You may request paper or electronic copies of any of your invoices at any time.
Cancellation And Refund Policy
- If a booking is cancelled by the Client within 48 hours from the start of the period of hire, then the Client will not be charged.(this is valid for one way service).
- For an event more then 4 days booking request we need 48h notice for cancelation and full refund .
- Any deposit is been payed for bookings will be non-refundable if is less then 48h
- If a booking is cancelled by the Client within 24 hours from the start of the period of hire, 50% of all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- Any cancellation up to 24 hours will be charge at 100% of the total hire price.
- If the Client does not appear at the time and place designated as the pickup point, all monies paid will be non-refundable.
- Chauffeur Hub request a minimum of 6 hours’ notice for any bookings.
- If you would like to book a car with less than 4 hours’ notice, please call our helpline.
We will make every effort to ensure that the service is provided on time but will not accept liability for failure to deliver the service at the stated time, where the delay in providing the service is caused through events outside of the control of our chauffeurs and staff.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances out of our control.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic, and the legal speed limits.
- Clients are responsible for any damage they cause to the interior and or exterior of a vehicle on hire to them and will be billed accordingly for any repair or valeting required to reinstate a vehicle to working order – as well as any subsequent loss of earnings for the driver for the consequence of their vehicle being off the road.
- We provide subcontracted vehicles occasionally.
- By supplying your email address, you permit Chauffeur Hub Ltd to contact you via e-mail.
- We never supply your email to any third party.
- If there are any changes or variations including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking, the client will be charged extras in accordance with the pricing structure on our website.
- We reserve the right to change your vehicle or chauffeur at any time if necessary.
- Every effort will be made by Chauffeur Hub Ltd to ensure that our vehicle(s) or Sub-Contractors vehicle(s) arrive on time.
Drivers Terms and Conditions
The Agreement details the provision of executive chauffeur services and or chauffeur car service by the Driver that will be performed by the Driver in accordance with these terms. The Driver acknowledges that full compliance with these terms is required
Agreed Rates and Procedures
The Company will organize and advise pick up times for each customer and forward the chauffeur request details to the Driver as and when required. The request details will confirm the customer’s address, destination, and agreed mileage for the trip. The chauffeur request will be sent to the Driver via text or WhatsApp or e-mail and must be responded to reply to us of receipt to be confirmed. Where a chauffeur request is operating as a back-to-back the return transfer is paid at 50% of the full rate. Waiting time, tolls and car parking can be claimed by the Driver as agreed by the Company. On all our contracts the first hour of waiting is free on airport pick up. Claims for waiting time, parking and tolls must be received by the Company within 24 hours of completion of the job.
No ‘empty’ journey costs are payable by the Company. The Company only pays when the Driver carries passengers. Excessive mileage will not be paid by the company unless there is due reason for this, and the Company agrees to pay. The Company will not unreasonably withhold its consent to requests for excess mileage if the claim is justified and evidenced. The Company must receive excessive mileage claims within 24 hours of completion of the job.
The Company will pay no cancellation charges if a chauffeur request is cancelled prior to the vehicle allocated by the supplier having commenced its journey. If a job is cancelled after the Driver has commenced the journey that is the subject of the Chauffeur request the Company will consider a reasonable request for a cancellation payment made by the Driver.
The company operates a self-billing system and will send out an invoice to you for all jobs that were subject to a chauffeur request. Payment will be made by BACS to the Driver’s designated bank account within 30 days of the job completion after the drivers send invoice to the company with all jobs. The Driver should provide the Company with appropriate bank details
- During the term of this Agreement, it is agreed that the Driver’s status vis-a-vis the Company is that of independent contractor and not an employee of the Company. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a partnership between the Company and the Driver. The Driver shall not have the power or authority to bind the Company.
- The relationship between driver and Chauffeur Hub Ltd will be that of principal and agent and nothing in this agreement shall render you an employee, worker, or partner of Chauffeur Hub Ltd and you shall not hold yourself out as such.
- This agreement constitutes an agency agreement and not a contract of employment and accordingly you shall be fully responsible for and shall indemnify Chauffeur Hub Ltd for and in respect of:
- The Driver agrees that they will be responsible for the payment of any tax, social security contributions or other statutory levy, or deduction which may be due in relation to any consultancy fee, commission, or expenses payable pursuant to this Agreement.
- The Driver accordingly agrees fully to indemnify and to keep fully indemnified the Company against all and any liabilities for income tax, social security contributions or other statutory levy, deduction or impost arising in respect of any fee payable under this Agreement
Access to Chauffeur Hub Ltd Services is only permitted where you have registered.
- you must be at least 21 years old (or the requisite age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you are based, if older)
- you must hold a full DVLA, Northern Ireland, or other EEA stated driving licence that is at least three years old
- you must have the right to live and work in the UK.
- you must hold a private hire driver licence and you must own a vehicle with an appropriate private hire vehicle licence.
- All Drivers must be of smart appearance. Suit, tie, shirt, and shoes are the required dress under this agreement.
- Drivers must not use handheld telephones whilst driving.
- Drivers must not smoke in the presence of customers.
- Drivers must ensure upon arrival at a collection point that the customer is the correct individual.
- Drivers must assist customers with luggage and be always polite.
- Name boards – Drivers must carry iPad (plane name board) when meeting customers for any journey booked by the company.
- The supplier and its drivers must not solicit business from any customer, first introduced to them by the Chauffeur Hub Company this will prosecuted and reported to TFL.
- Drivers should ensure that they are at the pickup point 30 minutes prior to their allotted pickup time.
The supplier should inform the company within 7 days of any changes of address, telephone, e-mail address, bank details . The Driver must ensure that they are contactable by Phone or email.
The Driver will keep confidential all matters pertaining to this agreement and the business of the Company and will not discuss or divulge to any third party (including customers) any information which is obtained by reason of this Agreement and/or the relationship with the Company.
Insurance / Licenses
The supplier must ensure that all vehicles allocated to transfers booked by the company, have a valid Private Hire Licenses and appropriate insurance. Drivers and their vehicles must always be compliant with all laws and regulations. The Company require a copy of all documents, registrations, licenses, policies etc. pertaining to the Driver complying as foresaid.
The Company is committed to providing a First-Class service to all its customers. Accordingly, all Drivers will always employ the highest standards of service possible. The Company reserves the right to withhold payment in the case of serious complaints received from customers about a Driver.
The supplier must ensure that all vehicles will be a maximum of five years old, be air-conditioned and carry hands free mobile which the driver can use legally whilst the vehicle is in motion. All vehicles provided should be free of mechanical defects and be regularly maintained- Vehicles should be of the highest standard. MOT every 6 months and PHV licence have to be for all vehilces
These Terms and Conditions represent the entire understanding relating to the use of the Website and supersede all other statements, representations, or warranties (whether written, made by email or oral) made by us.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the liability of either party in respect of any misrepresentation, warranty, or condition that it makes fraudulently.