Safety is always our number one priority!
Under no circumstances should you drive in an unfit condition, under the influence of alcohol or any other drugs. Under no circumstances should you speed or drive in a dangerous manner.
Dark suit, shirt and tie with smart polished dark shoes.
- Valid PCO Licence and 6 monthly MOT (if required) and the vehicle should be in good roadworthy condition
- Vehicles must be in immaculate condition inside and out.
- Water, newspaper, tissues, and umbrella.
- Any damage on a vehicle should be reported before undertaking any job.
Dealing with Customers
- Courteous and polite – Some customers like to talk and some want to be left alone. This is a fine balance but it is best to speak when you are spoken to.
- Opening doors – Let the customer know that you will open their door before exiting the car and make sure you have not blocked any passenger’s doors with lampposts or trees etc.
- Let the customer know that you have water and newspapers for them rather than leaving them in pockets.
- It is polite to let the customer know where you are taking them on picking them up as they may have other ideas about where they are going.
- Always adhere to our strict confidentiality agreement. Whatever is said and done inside and outside the vehicle is strictly confidential
- Before any pick up please text the customer stating your name, that you are from Chauffeur Hub, and explain where you are.
Airport Pick Ups and drop offs
- You will need to monitor the flight number and arrive 30 minutes after the plane has landed. Waiting time is charged over 15 minute segments and begins 30 minutes after the plane has landed. Please keep your parking ticket – Chauffeur Hub cannot reimburse you for the parking tickets unless we receive the receipts.
- You should always wait at arrivals with a Chauffeur Hub name-board with the customer’s name in large print. Please be as prominent and as close as you can to where the customer comes out from the baggage hall.
- Please text the customer on arrival at the airport stating your name, that you are from Chauffeur Hub, and that you will be waiting in arrivals for them.
- As well as carrying your usual items in the car, you will need to have ribbons on the vehicle – Ribbon colour will be on your confirmation which we can advise you where to buy from.
- Chauffeur Hub will never give you unreasonable deadlines for weddings so our policy is that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your pick up and announce yourself on arrival.
- If you are late for a wedding and the customer requires a refund, or your duties were not carried out properly for their big day, you will not be paid for that job.
- Although we do not have an alcohol license customers may bring champagne with them. Please ensure they use plastic champagne flutes for safety reasons.
- Chauffeur Hub pay monthly but we request you invoice us on a weekly basis.
- Chauffeur Hub will always let the driver know beforehand how much the job will pay.
Timekeeping and Punctuality
- It is company policy that we arrive 15 minutes before any pick-up time.
- If you believe that you are going to be late, call the office at least 30 minutes beforehand so that we can warn the customer, or find another vehicle for them if we can.
- Please be as accurate as you can be when estimating arrival times – If you are late, honesty is the best policy.
How bookings are received:
- Chauffeur Hub operators will text or call you to see if you are available for a job.
- Chauffeur Hub operators will email you that job.
- Driver should email back to confirm he has received that job.
- After the job, driver to email operator with any additional extras such as parking or waiting, along with any notes from that job. e.g. – customer likes to go a certain way.
- Chauffeur Hub must receive any extras no later than 24 hours after the job is completed by email.
- Please be accurate with waiting time.
- Bookings must be taken through the office, so if a customer wishes to book another journey, please give them the office details.
- It is the drivers responsibility to check addresses on his booking form as well as flight numbers, and to make sure that he has prepared his journeys in advance.
- Any bookings dispatched to the driver MUST be carried out by the driver and NOT passed onto another driver if a job is passed on then a fine will be issued and driver will no longer receive any work from Chauffeur Hub.